Broken Power Jack

I have been having computer issues for a while now. In Sept., my power cord quit working. I had to hold the power cord in awkward postions to make my battery charge. I bought a new power cord and that seemed to fix the issue. Then, about a month ago, it seemed that I kept smelling burnt plastic. I noticed that when my battery was charging. I also noticed that that the prong on the cord was getting hot enough to burn your hand when you were charging the battery. Yesterday, my battery would not charge at all. Of course, I freaked out. When my battery finally went dead, I had no computer.

I pulled out the phone book and started calling places. I found that most wouldn’t even touch it, since the power jack is attached to the motherboard. I did find a company that specializes in laptop repair. I called them. They are located about 5 minutes from my house. They quoted me $125 and up to 3 days to fix. I dropped off my laptop about 6 pm last night.

I got a call at 2 o’clock today. They were done. I now have a working computer. :)

So if you need a great computer repair company, contact Computer Closeouts, 10137-B S Harlem Avenue, Chicago Ridge IL 60415. Their telephone is 708-424-3000.

I give them 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak Your Mind

*


View My Stats