Heath Ledger Update

I don’t normally write too much about celebrities on here.  However, I was interested in the Health Ledger autopsy results.  It is so sad to see someone with so much potential die young.  I watched The Patriot the other night and got all teary eyed when I saw him.

“Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine,” medical examiner’s spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement.  What that means is that he died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs that included painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication.

He would have turned 29 on April 4.  My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and especially his little girl.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>