1. Use Head and Shoulders as a body wash. It removes fungus, athlete’s foot, etc
2. Their mission statement is Happy healthy baby development
3. According to studies that Pampers has done, babies who sleep uninterrupted all night function better in the morning. Keep the moisture away from their behind and they won’t wake up at night! (well, except to feed and Pampers really can’t do anything for that).
4. Pampers senstive wipes are softer than soap and water!
5. They try to see the world through a babies’ eyes. See picture below:
Yes, that bench is that big! It gives you a whole new perspective!
6. A baby walks more steps a day than a marathoner.
7. They have a “Discovery Center” where they have moms come in and test the diapers and prototypes. They get reimbursed for their time with gift certificates for local stores. They also have a daycare for the other children (who aren’t in diapers) of these moms.
8. The new Pampers Swaddlers have a pee line on them. There is actually a line on them that changes colors when babies do their thing in them.
9. Another goal of Pampers is to “make a tired mom smile”.
10. I want to drink the Pampers Kool Aid. These people truly believe in their product. We were a Pampers family before I went to this and this just cemented my diaper choice!