This giveaway is now over. The winner is karen M. Congrats!
Ties are this annoying thing men must deal with (though I think it is a fair trade for us women having to shave our legs!). I know my husband hates wearing a tie. He can’t stand having to button the top button of his shirt (he often feels like he’s being choked). You’ll often find him adjusting his tie too.
Tie Snug is a product that solves all of that. It allows our men to NOT have to button that top collar button. This must-have men’s fashion accessory is a revolutionary concealed necktie accessory designed to make wearing ties more comfortable, eliminate adjusting and ensuring that a tie knot stays in place. The product also doubles as a collar extender so the top button on a collar can be undone with the tie knot staying in the perfect position. The Tie Snug makes for a cleaner, polished and more professional look. Its simple design and easy application, makes it the newest must-have accessory for anyone who wears a tie and wants to look professional. This handy tool can be easily stored for everyday use and travel and is 100% sterling making it extremely durable. The Tie Snug can be applied to all types of men’s ties and is designed to stop all tugging, pulling and re-knotting; as a result ties last longer and do not become worn as easily. Basically, it’ll make their ties last longer. I had Bill try this, and it really does work!
Since this would make an awesome Father’s Day present this year, I’ve arranged for one lucky winner to receive a Tie Snug of their own! Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to The Tie Snug site and tell me what reason you’d use the Tie Snug for.
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2. Stumble this post and/or add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blog Engage, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3. Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Share this post on Facebook.
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
7. “Like” Lisa Reviews on Facebook.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets you 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end May 20th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!