This giveaway is now over. The winner is Gina Hamm. Congrats!
Time Island is a place of wonder and adventure. Your survival skills will be put to the test as you explore white beaches and lush jungles; tree-top terraces and dark underground caverns. You will have to outsmart, out maneuver and outlast the troublesome green creatures that inhabit the island, known as the Goggs. Who wouldn’t want to play this game?
First of all, it is very easy to sign up, and best of all, it’s free! Who doesn’t like free? I also liked that you can grant your child permission to chat online with other players or you can grant them permission to only post pre-made dialogues. Since Madison is only 7, we went with the pre-made dialogues. She didn’t really want to talk to anybody anyway. She really doesn’t get the whole chat thing yet (yes, I am enjoying that for as long as that lasts). Madison liked being able to make her avatar look like her. Madison loves games that you can walk around and explore which makes Time Island right up her alley. She enjoys walking every inch of a game, and this game rewards you for doing that (you find objects that give you extra stuff). Here are a few links that will help you get started:
My only complaint is that on our desktop computer, it sometimes crashed our browser. I’m not sure if that is a computer problem or a game issue. Regardless, Madison really likes Time Island, so I’ve arranged for one lucky reader to get their own Time Island prize pack. In it, there are bracelets, tattoos, and stickers. Here’s what you need to do:
Check out the Time Island game and tell me what you favorite part of it is!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2. Stumble this post and/or add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blog Engage, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3. Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Share this post on Facebook.
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
7. “Like” Lisa Reviews on Facebook.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets you 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe to my new Oak Lawn Deals site!
3. Subscribe to my new Lisa’s Mom Deals site!
This contest will end August 17th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!