This giveaway is now over. The winner is Rosanne Morrison. Congrats!
Based on one of the most talked about books in years and a #1 New York Times best-selling phenomenon, The Help is a provocative and inspiring look at what happens when a southern town’s unspoken code of rules and behavior is shattered by three courageous women who strike up an unlikely friendship. Here’s a little preview:
I know that I think the movie looks great. The Help will be opening nationwide August 10th. Since this looks like such a great movie, I have arranged for one of my lucky readers to get The Help Prize Pack. In it, you will find:
- THE HELP t-shirt in adult female sizes of S, M, L, XL
- THE HELP pocket jotter & pen
- THE HELP fan
- THE HELP nail file/mirror
Here’s what you need to do:
Leave me a comment telling me why you want to see The Help!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2. Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3. Share this post on Facebook
4. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
5. Comment on another post on this blog. Let me know which one, so I can give you credit. The more posts you comment on, the more entries you get.
6. Add this contest of contest linkies (and let me know which ones please). Each Contest Linky gets you another entry.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar:
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Subscribe to my new Oak Lawn Deals site!
2. Subscribe to my new Lisa’s Mom Deals site!
This contest will end on August 18th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!