This is a guest post.
When you own an Android smartphone, you will have the opportunity to download a number of useful apps that can help you to keep many facets of your life in order. One of the categories relates to finance, which can help you to better manage your money and bank and credit card accounts. While you will not get information on the best credit card to apply for, there isn’t really a great app for that yet, these tools will help you to manage your money in a more efficient manner. The following Android financial apps are definitely worth the money.
• Easy Money 1.0 is $9.95 at Google Play and can help you to manage your finances right at your fingertips, no matter where you are. The app is essentially a tool that enables you to track your money, create a budget and set up reminders for when you have bills due. It requires Wi-Fi or your data connection and has a sleek user interface that is easy to understand. You will also get a great amount of information relating to finances.
• Balance My Checkbook Pro is a great Android financial app that costs $2.99. It is convenient and allows you to lose your bank ledger and paper receipts, which makes it environmentally friendly as well. You can track and monitor your expenses within the app and potentially avoid overdraft fees. You can enter information as to your checking account and the app updates your balance in real-time so that you always know how much you have in the account and when you can write a check.
• My Budget Book is $1.95 at Google Play and is helpful for creating a budget right on your smartphone. You can conveniently track all of your earnings and expenditures in one place, which helps you to better manage your finances. You can view your information via a neat graph and create plans for your budget regarding purchases you plan to make.
• HD 12c Financial Calculator costs $4.99 and is certainly worth downloading if you require a financial calculator. It can help you determine the best business credit cards 2012 and you will not have to spend a large sum on a real calculator. It utilizes all of the same functions of financial calculators.
• Payment Scheduler is $3.99 on Google Play and is useful in allowing you to create payment schedules when you owe a debt. It is good to use with other financial apps and you can set a reminder for when you have certain payments due. You can always keep on top of your debts and pay them off in a timely fashion, which will lead to being debt free.
These paid Android financial apps are essential for anyone who wants a better way to manage their money. While the free apps are fair, these are definitely worth the expense and you will notice an improvement in your financial situation.