My family and I love the Chicago Toy & Game Fair! Here’s my 10 ten reasons why you want to go:
- Where else can you try out games before you buy them?
- Where else can you get games before they even get into the stores?
- Where else can eat lunch with Star Wars characters?
- If you are a girl scout troop leader, you can find great craft ideas to do with your girls! (And you will see lots of Girl Scouts there!)
- If you have an after school program at your school, I found lots of games that would work well for that! I even found some Christian based games that would work well at my kids Catholic school.
- 2 years ago they had a giant Etch-A-Sketch. I can’t wait to see what they will have this year to amaze me!
- For my kids, they want to meet the Moshi Monsters.
- Young Inventor Challenge. I love walking through this portion of the conference hall. Why? Because you get to see the creativity that the next generation has! There are always really cool games to be found in here!
- The new charitable sponsor this year. Ignite the Spirit is an organization that financially and emotionally assists Chicago Fire Department families who have been devastated by the aftermaths of a fire. This holiday season, ChiTAG and Ignite the Spirit will ‘spark’ the lives of children in the Chicagoland area through the donation of toys, games, and attention from their local heroes, firefighters.
- I’ll be there! Do you need another reason to go? LOL
This is such a great and fun place to go too. I love being able to promote it! That being said, I’ve got another family pass for you! Here’s what you need to do:
Additional Contest Rules:
This contest is open to US residents.
There is no cash value prize equivalent for this contest.
Winner will have 48 hours upon notification being sent to claim the prize, if winner does not respond within 48 hours, then the winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be chosen.