I am finally feeling comfortable in my skin. It’s amazing what a new bra and some new clothes will do for you! I’ve seen some pictures of my myself (Thanks Hope!) that I do have to admit that I look good. I’m finally seeing the skinny self you all see! I am slowly getting over that you all don’t see what I see naked. LOL I would still love to lose the weight under my arms and in the stomach area. However, as my husband told me, you had two kids — you have to give yourself a break!
I do have to tell you it was so awesome at Kohls this weekend to be shopping. We kept grabbing stuff that was too big! I have to make a pointed effort to not buy things that are baggy. I am trying to make a point to quit buying black and to buy more form fitting stuff. The best was that one of the shirt I bought was a small. A small people! Now, the other shirt was a medium, but hey, one of them was a small! That means I started at 2x – 3x, and I fit into some small shirts now! I am completely amazed by that!
I have another crazy week with blogging events ahead of me. However, last week was like that, and I lost .5 lbs. Not as much as I would like, but I have been doing the 30 Day Shred (not as religiously as I should) and I did a 2 hour Zumba class on Thursday night. Then I slacked off for the weekend. BUT I got over my plateau and did lose a little weight!
With that small amount of weight loss, I now am up to 65 lbs! I do have to admit I am proud about that!
How do you work through a plateau?
THIS WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS: 0.6 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 65 lbs
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
- Say Hello To My Little Friends – #NSNation Update Week 36 #samp (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- And A Bra Changes Everything – – #NSNation Update Week 38 #samp (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Staying Motivated When The Weight Comes Off Slowly- #NSNation Update Week 32 #samp (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Turn That Frown Upside Down – #NSNation Update Week 37 #samp (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- So I Had A Crazy Week Last Week – #NSNation Update Week 35 #samp (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)