This will be a quick post. I spent last week with the plague. I was lucky to get out of bed most days and did not work out. Now, I spent today in Urgent Care and I have a secondary face infection. I’ll be on a round of antibiotics for the next 7 days. Fun times, I’ll tell you. Last time I had a face infection, the more I moved around, the worse it got, so I’m hoping to hopefully work out this week.
Even though I’ve been slacking on the workout front (with good reason), I’ve learned a few things over this last year.
1. My weight fluctuates by about 5 lbs. during the day. This is exactly why you shouldn’t weight yourself multiple times a day.
2. Smart food choices. Instead if eating chips with Bill tonight, I had a salad. I may have went over what I was suppose to eat with said salad, but it still was a much better food choice.
3. Size 10 jeans feels great!
4. I am thinner in person than what I look like in the mirror. In the mirror, I see fat. In picture, I can see how you all see me.
5. I have a people behind me. I have so many of you to thank for standing behind me for my ups and my downs. As I’ve said, weight loss is marathon, not a sprint. I’m glad you’ve all been behind me for everything.
I now have to go put a warm compress on my face, so my face isn’t all swollen when I have to take the kids to school in the morning!
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog