20 Mule Team Borax is 100% natural mineral from the earth. Once removed from the ground it is washed, dried, and boxed for consumers. Did you know that Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate (a natural occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes). The best part of 20 Mule Team Borax is that nothing is added. No phosphates, chlorine, or other additive chemicals.
A few things you can use Borax on:
- Hard water. 20 Mule Team Borax naturally softens hard water.
- Boosts detergent. Add 1/2 cup to every load for a laundry booster to help remove stains.
- Dishwasher. You can make your own dishwasher detergent with it or you can just add it as a booster!
- Cleaning around your home. Dilute a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax in a 12-ounce spray bottle of water to deodorize mattresses.
- Odor control. Use a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax per gallon of water in humidifiers.
- Carpet cleaning. Use a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax per gallon of water in carpet steam cleaning machines.
- Flowers. Fresh-cut flowers of many varieties may be permanently preserved. Two different mixtures (by weight) are recommended: two parts 20 Mule Team Borax and one part dry white sand, or one part 20 Mule Team Borax and two parts corn meal.
These are just a few ways to use Borax in your home. Since I want you to try this in you own home, I have arranged for 3 lucky readers to win a bottle of their own. Here’s what you need to do: