GIV Mobile is the first consumer conscious no-contract mobile service that is dedicated to donating 8% of monthly “Unlimited Everything” plans to a non-profit charity of the customer’s choice. GIV Mobile utilizes the 4G network of T-Mobile USA, Inc., allowing users to have fast and reliable connections from nearly anywhere in the U.S.
With GIV Mobile, customers may choose from two affordable no-contract plans to use with a GIV Mobile phone or their own unlocked, GSM phone:
· $40/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 250MB up to 4G/3G speeds) on all 4G enabled phones and smartphones.
· $50/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 2GB up to 4G/3G speeds) on all 4G enabled phones and smartphones.
After choosing a plan, customers are able to select up to three charities from eight different categories that will receive a monthly donation. Charities include:
- Animal Welfare: American Veterinary Medical Foundation, National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, PetSmart Charities, WCS Wildlife Conservation Society
- Arts, Culture & Humanity: The Academy of Natural Sciences, Archaeological Conservancy, Fractured Atlas, Little Kids Rock, StoryCorps
- Education: Children’s Scholarship Fund, Donors Choose, Kids in Need Foundation, Scholarship America
- Environment: American Rivers, The Conservation Fund, The Nature Conservancy, The Wilderness Society
- Health: Alzheimer’s Association, American Cancer Society, Commonweal, Patient Services Incorporated, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- International: Camfed USA, Doctors Without Borders, Direct Relief International, United States Fund for UNICEF
- Human Services: American Red Cross, The Children’s Aid Society, Dress for Success, Feeding America, National Alliance to End Homelessness, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Public Benefit: American Endowment Foundation, Carnegie Institution for Science, Mercy Housing, Taproot Foundation, United Way Worldwide
On a bi-annual basis, GIV Mobile will have a period of open submissions during which members can nominate new organizations for inclusion. Then, members can vote to decide which new charity will be added to GIV Mobile’s service.
How cool is this? Who doesn’t have a phone in this day and age, and this makes it not only affordable, but allows you to give to a charity too! Since I think this is great, I have arranged for one lucky winner to win a new Google Nexus 4 (8GB) phone as well as 3 months of “Unlimited Everything” service from GIV Mobile worth$449.99! Here’s what you need to do: