This post was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson and I received complimentary products to facilitate my post. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
As many of you know, Madison just turned 13. For us, January is a time for New Years resolutions and another year older. She’s now old enough that I have to impart some of my wisdom to her. Sometimes we have to go over these lessons several times, but I know I am not alone. That is why I created a short list of things moms should tell their daughter to help with their skincare. This is the time of year to take these lessons and turn them into quality time with your daughter!
- Wash your face. It doesn’t matter your age, you need to wash your face at least once a day. This can be a rough argument with a teen, but you need to remove dirt, oil, and dead skin!
- Don’t pop your pimples. I know, it is tempting. I am even guilty of doing it. However, stop! You can leave scars on your face, get an infection, etc from doing this!
- Moisturize. Water is an essential part of healthy skin.
- Don’t forget your lips! Your lips also need to be hydrated.
- Find great products that help your skin and save you time. For example, the Positively Radiant® 60 Second In-Shower Facial is a quick facial you can do in the shower 1-2 times a week to give dull, tired-looking skin a boost. You are already in the shower, so this just take a few seconds more!
Through the end of March, Target is offering some can’t miss in-store and Cartwheel promotions on your favorite skincare essentials from Neutrogena, Aveeno and Clean & Clear that will not only make you and your daughter’s skin look great, but will save you money at the same time! Don’t forget to Download Cartwheel, the rewarding way to save at Target! The promotions include:
- In-store: Neutrogena – Buy 3 Neutrogena products (skincare only), get $5 Target gift card
- Cartwheel: Aveeno – 5% off
- Cartwheel: Clean & Clear – 5% off
Great looking skin for a great price – what more could you want? Did I forgot any skincare tips? Let me know what you tell your kids!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Johnson & Johnson.