Who doesn’t love a great winter treat? I know I still have parties to go to that still need great desserts that I have to bring. Enjoy these Snowman Cake Balls.
Snowman Cake Balls
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies regular size
- 16 oz. Ghirardelli vanilla chocolate wafer melted
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- Decorations: decorating icing or gel found in all grocery or large box store baking isles.
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended with a food processor
- Shape into 1 " truffles can make up to 48 truffles
- Place in a single layer on a cookie pan
- Freeze the truffles for at least 20 minutes
- Dip truffles in melted chocolate by using a fork and dipping the ball/truffle in the chocolate then tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to remove some of the extra chocolate.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined pan the chocolate will pool at bottom of each truffle.
- Begin to decorate by adding the eyes and nose. I used the decorators icing to adhere the mini Oreo to the top of the truffle for his hat
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings http://mythoughtsideasandramblings.com/