Some weeks I want to scream. This is one of them. I have been lucky. Up to this point, the weight has just come off. However, since my surgery, I feel like I’ve somewhat plateaued, and it is driving me batty. I know I am not the only one who hits this point in weight loss, so I’ve come up a with a few things to help myself get over this hump. (Let me add, I did lose weight this week. I measly .6 lbs).
1. Look what I’m doing in September.
2. I never would have considered doing the Pretty Muddy run 58.6 lbs ago. Heck, I never would have guessed a year ago that I would be Zumbaing weekly.
3. I love that I now can walk into so-called normal stores, and I have a chance of finding something that fits. That means I can shop at Kohls and take advantage of their awesome sales.
4. My BMI is way down. When I started this, my BMI was 41.4. (Sad, I know). Now, I am looking at a BMI of 30.7. I still have a ways to go, but it has went from obese to just overweight. There’s something to be said about that.
5. I’m making healthy changes for my family. My family is eating better now that I only buy whole wheat bread and crackers.
With school back in session, I should be getting into a better workout routine. (Unfortunately Zumba isn’t offering morning classes until after Labor Day, so I’m on my own a little longer). I also am looking at this as a win. I didn’t gain weight. I still lost weight. It just isn’t what I wanted it to be.
How do you motivate yourself when you hit a plateau?
THIS WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS: 0.6 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 58.6 lbs
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
- Slow and Steady Wins The Race – #NSNation Update Week 31 (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Meeting One Of My Minigoals – #NSNation Update – Week 29 (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Post Surgery and #NSNation Update – Week 28 (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Have You Lost Weight? – #NSNation Update Week 30 (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)