I wish I was kidding. This really did happen. I guess that the apple juice was right next to the margarita mix and a toddler was accidentally given the margarita mix instead. The toddler ended up in the hospital. The restaurant is paying all of the medical bills and I guess giving them some free meals too.
I personally think that margarita and apple juice looks completely different (and I have had a lot of margaritas in my time). Heck, they smell quite a bit different.
What would you do if this was your kid?