It’s that time of the year again. My order for my Tiny Prints Christmas cards went in weeks ago. That being said, I know some of you wait till now to get it down (you still have plenty of time till Christmas!) Here are a few tips to help you with the holiday cards you are sending out this year:
- If you have kids, include a picture. Most of us don’t see your kids and I love watching them grow up.
- Include your last name somewhere on the card. I know several Joes, Bills, and Anthony. This is especially true if you don’t include a picture!
- Make sure your return address is on the envelope! This is especially true if you have moved!
- Avoid digital cards. Most of those end up in the spam bin. I regularly check mine but most people don’t.
- Pick a card that is you. You can send a generic card, but I like a card that screams our family.
- Make sure there is enough postage on your card. I know there are weird size cards out there, but you don’t want your recipients so have to pay postage!
- Make sure you pick a good company to order from. You can tell the difference in the cards. (I know, I can!)
What do you include on your Christmas cards? Any other tips you would include?