Besides being an A List blogger, I'll be honest — I really did not know too much about him. However, after seeing him at Izeafest (yes, I was too chicken to actually talk to him), I was able to make a couple of observations.
1. He is a blogger first and a celebrity/speaker second. He was the only blogger/speaker on the Big Money Blogger Panel that I saw attend the Izeafest Conference the entire time both days. He was always front and center in the audience. I was super impressed to see him actually blogging about the conference on his blog.
2 (aff). He is really nice. He talked to every single person that walked up to him.
3 (aff). He likes free stuff as much of the rest of us. Drew gave him an X-shot to play with, and I watched him and his wife play with it for about 2 (aff) hours. (Shhhh, I played with mine for longer than that. LOL)
4. He has been in three movies as a security guard!
5. He was surprised that Google who makes billions of dollars a year kicked him out. In that scale, he is just an itty bitty little fleck.
6. He is really, really funny. Don't believe me? Watch this video:
7. He is normal person who likes to do normal things with normal people. Just ask Colleen who took him on a tour of Universal Studios on Sunday.
8. He joined in the IzeaHunt which was a crazy scavenger hunt we did. He was just as wild crazy as the rest of us. Don't believe how crazy it was? Watch this:
9. He was constantly videotaping and taking pictures of everything. I don't know why but it just surprised me to see that he was just as interested in everything as the rest of us were.
10. He just got a really cool new template on his blog. I have to admit I really like it. Its clean and well, I always like blue.
Did you learn anything about John Chow that you didn't know?