It is hard to believe, but Mother’s Day is right around the corner. If you are like me and shop early, now is the time to get some great ideas about what you should get the moms in your lives. I know that I sometimes struggle for the perfect Mother’s Day Gift. However, here are unique gift ideas for mothers day that the mom in your life should love:
Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Wall Clock is a must have. Any Nightmare Before Christmas fan would love this. I may order this for myself for Mother’s Day, because I like it so much! This handcrafted sculptural cuckoo clock features Jack Skellington, Sally, LED lighting, beloved movie music, Zero popping out on the hour and much more.
- What better way to celebrate a Sueprbowl win with a Precious Moments Denver Broncos Fan Porcelain Figurine? How cute, right?
- If you have a Disney fan in your life, this Mickey Mouse And Minnie Mouse Love Story Handbag is a must get. I’m not even that huge of Mickey fan, and I want this purse!
- I am a huge Thomas Kinkade fan, so this Thomas Kinkade “Mountain Retreat” Illuminated Canvas Print is right up my alley.
- These Thomas Kinkade “Warmth Of Home” Hand-Blown Glass Votives go well with #4. These are a must have for any Thomas Kinkade fans. I just love this unique piece.
- If the mom in your life is a gardener or loves birds, this “Springtime Serenade” Touch-Activated Singing Bird Sculpture will be perfect. I just love how bright and colorful it is!
- This Lena Liu Porcelain Jeweled Music Box With Butterfly Handle is something I think every mom would appreciate. It’s beautiful and plays music.
There are so many things out there that you can give the moms in your life. However, there is more than just household appliances like a vacuum or jewelry or flowers that you can give your mom to show her how much you care. I hope this small list of unique gift ideas for mothers day helps you get the perfect gift to show her how much you care.
Which of these gifts would you like to receive? Is there anything special you are hoping to get this Mother’s Day?