Want to know what is hard to find? Good games for adults to play. The market for kids games is huge. The market for adults is not so big, so when I come across a few good adult games, I like to pass them along. Now, let me repeat myself, these are adult games, so play at your own risk. 🙂
- Test your friendships with True Colors, the revealing party game that will prove how well you know your friends, and if they really know you. True Colors features over 170 hilarious questions after a card is read players secretly cast votes for who they think fits the description. Which one of your friends is lying about their age? Who is most likely to get a tattoo in an unlikely place? Do you think you’ll get some, all, or none of the cards? Guess right, and you score! Whoever has the most points after 10 cards, wins! This game is full of laughs!
- Tossed Salad is the fast-paced game of quick thinking and acting nasty. This charades-like game is sure to prove who has the dirtiest mind and ensure hours of laughter. Players split into two teams and must get their teammates to shout out the double entendre listed on their card. I can guarantee that you will laugh so hard you will cry.
- Shit happens to everyone, even in the bedroom. There’s some risqué business waiting in Shit Happens: 50 Shades of Shit. Players read through the cards and must put them in order according to their shittiness. If the ranking matches the official Misery Index, players get to keep the card. You will find you will have arguments over the shittiness of some of the situations.
- Gather old friends, new friends, and faux friends to play Friend or Faux. Players go through five rounds of questions, as the game progresses each round becomes increasingly more revealing and entertaining. Get personal, share stories, recall memories and make new friends with Friend or Faux. There are questions like if you fart in front of your significant other to when it comes to babies I think awww or ugh to if you had to spend a night with one of your exes who would you choose. This is one of the best girls night out games there is to play!!!
- In The Oregon Trail: Journey To Willamette Valley every wagon is for themselves as players race to find their fortune in the West. Players must be strategic and smart as they complete the treacherous journey, attempting to survive and save as much money as possible to start a new life. I really like this game! You have to strategize your win and try not to die of dysentery!
Games Adults Play is the ultimate collection of adult party games, ages 18+. Players should grab their drinks, their friends, and prepare themselves for hours of fun and bonding. Go have some fun!