I can’t take credit for this. I found it over on another blog that has since gone down. However, it is still really funny.
10. You check your blog stats a LOT. You occasionally get up in the middle of the night and sneak a peak.
9. Your significant other suspects you are having an affair with your blog. Even when youâ€™re alone with your special person, you do find yourself thinking what your blog might be doing right thenâ€¦
8. You â€œmental blogâ€ while driving or on the train, and sometimes even when you are alone in the shower.
7. You filter everything through your post-writing. You canâ€™t watch a movie, see a play, read an article, or share a sweet moment with your child without thinking of whether itâ€™s blog-worthy.
6. You suffer from â€œblog envyâ€ when another blogger posts something juicy before you do. You suffer â€œcomment envyâ€ when said post gets 40-something comments â€“ the jerk!
5. You â€œbinge blogâ€ 3 or 4 posts at onceâ€”only to feel guilty and empty afterward.
3. You think, â€œI can stop at any time.â€
2. Your lunch hour has become your â€œblog hour.â€ You keep a few posts tucked in your desk in case you need them during the day.
1. After 5 minutes of meeting someone really interesting you ask, â€œSo – do you blog?â€
Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a bloggaholic.Â How about you?