2 mins read
Need seven tips to sell your house? Here you go:
- Clean up. This is the time for a really deep clean. If you don't want to do it, hire a company to come in and do it for you. You'll want to fix any imperfections that might be obvious to potential buyers.
- Declutter and arrange. If you aren't using that treadmill, now is the time to get it out of your house. You basically want to simplify each room.
- Don't forget the closets! As a buyer, I can tell you that I looked in the closets of every house we looked at. You don't wanted a cluttered mess in there; you want the buyer to see how much storage space you have.
- Neutralize. You may like the hot pink wall you have in your house. However, most likely, that will be a turn off to a lot of buyers. You are going to want neutral colors on your walls to increase your home (aff)'s appeal.
- Curb Appeal. This is the first impression for the buyer. You need to make sure that the grass is cut, flower beds are planted, and the yard is weed free.
- Appeal to all the senses. Make sure that natural light is able to get into the house. Scented candles, flowers, or even fresh baked goodies make your home (aff) more appealing.
- Research your price. This is a vital step in getting your home sold. Real estate professionals can be one of greatest assets when trying to determine the value of your home.
These few steps should make selling your house a little easier.