Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in twocamps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability. Get ready to pick a side and join the nonstop action playing out on two fronts when Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” opens in U.S. theaters on May 6, 2016.
Like CAPTAIN AMERICA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAmerica
Follow CAPTAIN AMERICA on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaptainAmerica
Follow Marvel on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marvel/
Visit the official CAPTAIN AMERICA website here: http://marvel.com/captainamerica
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR opens in theatres everywhere on May 6th!
And while you are waiting for this amazing movie to come out, you can enjoy this Captain America cocktail!
Captain America Civil War Cocktail
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Cherry Vodka
- 1 oz Malibu Rum
- 2 tbsp Grenadine
- 1/2 cup Pina Colada Mix
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- Blue food coloring
- Bartender shaker
- Ziplock bag
- USA straws
- You will be making this drink in layers.
- Blue sugar rim: Use a Ziploc bag and add 3 tbsp of sugar. Take blue food coloring and add 2 drops into the ziplock bag filled with sugar. Shake the bag to distribute color and rub the bag in between your hands to spread the color on all of the sugar.
- On one of your appetizer plates add simple syrup and on the other one pour out the blue sugar
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then in the sanding sugar set to the side
- Fill your glassware 3/4 of the way full with ice
- Bottom layer- In shaker add Pina Colada mix and Malibu shake to combine. Pour it into your cocktail glass and set to the side
- Middle layer- In a shaker add Grenadine and Cherry Vodka. Pour it into your cocktail slowly by pouring it directly in the center
- Top layer- In a shaker add Blue Curacao and Sprite shake to combine.Pour it into your cocktail slowly by pouring it directly in the center