This giveaway is now over. The winner is Janice Crespo. Congrats!
Up to this point, Sally Danville's life has played out just as she hoped it would. A beautiful and free-spirited musician, she and her fighter-pilot husband, Jason, live life on the go, free of domestic responsibilities. But with a single phone call from Child & Family Services case worker, Dorothy (Phylicia Rashad, The Cosby Show), she learns that things don't always go according to plan. Sally (Brooke White, American Idol) is met with the news that her best friend from college has died in a tragic accident on a Peace Corps mission and has named Sally the legal guardian of her four kids – 3 (aff) of them adopted from third-world countries. Now Sally and Jason (Joe Flanigan, Stargate Atlantis) must quickly learn to parent this instant family and help the kids deal with the culture clash of life in America.
The story is both humorous and heartwarming, revealing how fulfilling life can be when you look beyond your own plans and invest in the lives of others. I thought it was a great entertaining movie. It was a slow in a few parts, but the story was good. You definitely felt vested in the characters and the outcome of the movie. Here is the trailer:
Looks like a great movie, right? The movie is airing on FOX on January 8 at 8/7c, so make sure you check it out!
Since P&G/Walmart has such a great lineup of movies, I've arranged for one lucky reader to get a fleece blanket as well as all the P&G/Walmart family movies to date. That's 3 (aff) family movies: “Secrets of The Mountain”, “Jenson Project” and “A Walk in My Shoes”. (Unfortunately, the DVD for “A Change of Plans” is not in the stores yet, so it is not include in this giveaway.) Here's what you need to do:
Let me know about a time in your life that you had a “change in plans”.
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3. Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets you 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end January 18th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!