Christmas Cookie Recipe
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Crown Royal
– Sample the Crown Royal to check quality.
– Take a large bowl, check the Crown Royal again, to be
sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and
– Turn on the electric mixer…Beat one cup of butter in a
large fluffy bowl.
– Add one teaspoon of sugar…Beat again.
– At this point it’s best to make sure the Crown Royal is
still OK, try another cup.. just in case.
– Turn off the mixer thingy.
– Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of
– Pick the frigging fruit off floor…
– Mix on the turner.
– If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry
it loose with a dewscriver.
– Sample the Crown Royal to check for tonsisticity.
– Next, sift two cups of salt, or something…. who giveshz
– Check the Crown Royal.
– Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
– Add one table.
– Add a spoon of ar, or somefink…. whatever you can find.
– Greash the oven.
– Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
– Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
– Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
– Finish the bottle of Crown Royal.
– Make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.