As a busy work at home (aff) mom, I am always looking for something to help me out with the household chores. I really don't care to do laundry, so sometimes I fall into the bad habit of not sorting our clothes. What ends up happening is that our whites get that dingy grey look. There really hasn't been anything that I have tried that gets rid of that until recently.
When I first tried Clorox 2 (aff), I wasn't sure how well it really was going to work. However, I am believer in this now. On the first load of laundry I did (and it was a mixed load of colors, towels, and white socks), I noticed a difference immediately, and this was before I even put the load into the dryer. I definitely saw some brighter colors. However, I was amazed how much better my whites looked! To be honest, I wasn't expecting that. I also love that it comes a small bottle and is he. I have a front loader that requires he products, so that makes me happy too.
Now, would you be interested in making your laundry look better? If so, I have 4 coupons for Clorox 2 (aff) to giveaway. Interested? Here's what to do:
Each one of these things earns you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Head over to Clorox 2 site and tell me something you learned.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3 (aff). Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
Each one of these things earns you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
This giveaway will end on December 22 at 8:00 pm CST is available to US residents. Good luck!