Can I tell you how much I love this car seat? Can I tell you how much Will loves this car seat?
Up to this point, my biggest complaint with booster seats was that you never knew where to tuck in the seatbelt and you weren't ever sure if the seatbelt was even positioned correctly. Well, the Compass B570 Pathway Booster Car Seat has taken away all the guess work. This new booster from The First Years allows you the flexibility to adjust the shoulder belt path up to 1.5″ so your child will be comfortable and secure each and every time (it grows with them and their winter coats!). The self-adjusting back also means you should have no issues with installation in any back seat. When the seat is not in use, the lower anchor attachments keep it secure (you hook it up just like your other car seats to the LATCH system in your car). The Pathway's headrest has also been developed to control your child's head in the event of a crash. The deep headrest and contoured shape will help contain and control your child's head on impact. Best of all, the two cupholders are removable and dishwasher (aff)-safe (which for me is awesome since Will thinks they are there to hold food!).
The features of the Pathway B570 are:
- Color-coded adjustable shoulder belt path for better fit
- Color-coded lap belt positioning for a better fit
- Latch attachments for secure installation when not in use
- Deeper headrest for better head containment
- Two removable cupholders for easy cleaning
- Self-adjusting seat back for better installation
- Six-position adjustable “no gap” back
- Taller belt path to accommodate larger children
- Patented easy, one-hand fold
- Built-in carry handle
- Deep side wing protection
- Side-impact tested to international standards
- Narrow bottom rails for better installation in smaller cars
- For use with children 30-100 lbs. (3 (aff)-10 years old)
- Weighs 9 lbs.
This is one of the best booster car seats I've ever owned. It's soft, it's safe, and it's easy cleanable. What more could you ask for?