This giveaway is now over. The winner is Benita. Congrats!
Have you ever wondered why you have a closet full of clothes you never wear? If so, you need to read Dressing Your Truth: Discover Your Personal Beauty Profile. This book is written by acclaimed alternative psychotherapist and fashion/beauty expert Carol Tuttle. This book details and identifies for types of women based on physical features, personality, and psychological profiles. This book will allow you to stop the negative self talk in fitting rooms, stop buying clothes and accessories that you won't wear, learn the tools to what looks best on you, learn to refashion your existing wardrobe, and learn to trust your instincts. Once you learn your type, you can make better fashion designs.
I liked this book. Though I saw a bit in myself in all the types (which is typical for a type 1), I think I am a type 1. I also learned that I am dressing completely wrong for my type! I learned that black isn't a color I shouldn't be leaning on (and I'd say 3 (aff)/4 of my clothes are black). I loved that she included stories of others who have gone through this process. There were some before and after pictures too! Any book that helps you learn more about yourself is an A+ in my book.
Since I enjoyed this book so much, I would like for one of my lucky readers to get a copy of it for themselves. Here's what you need to do:
Tell me what type you think you are:
Type 1: The Bright, Animated Woman (think Ellen DeGeneres)
Type 2 (aff): The Subtle, Soft Woman (think Julia Roberts)
Type 3 (aff): The Rich, Dynamic Woman (think Michelle Obama)
Type 4: The Bold, Striking Woman (think Demi Moore)
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3. Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
If this isn't working, please let me know. For some reason, WordPress seems to be eating the code up when I post.
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end Sept. 12th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!