The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I am always on the lookout for a great cell phone case. I’m a klutz and drop my phone a lot. The last time my screen busted, it wasn’t because of the kids. It was because of me. That is why I always am on the lookout for a great case that will protect my phone but will also allow me to use the features on my phone.
This is where the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System comes in. OtterBox is a great brand (and Bill’s phone is currently protected with one of their cases!) Their universe case features a slotted rail under its removable accent plate, letting you securely attach and swap powerful modules like camera lenses, card readers, batteries, speakers and more — without removing your case. Ummm, that alone is amazing. Here are a few a features that I know you will love, because well, I love them:
• Ultra-slim: thin profile follows your phone’s precision lines
• Removable accent plate: slides off so you can mount modules
• Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
• Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
• Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
• OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection (my favorite feature LOL)
•Works with swappable modules: make your phone a pro camera, sound system register and more (modules sold separately at Best Buy)
Now, what are some of other modules you can buy? Here’s a list of really fun modules:
- Square contactless & chip reader (accept credit cards on the go while your phone stays protected)
- Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)
- Polar Pro (power pack battery module)
- Seek Thermal (thermal camera)
- Steelie (vent mount for your car)
- Sandisk (flash drive)
I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these OtterBox uniVERSE Case System. What feature or module do you like best?