This giveaway is now over. The winner is Jolee. Congrats!
My family and I travel a lot. My family lives 4 hours away, so we make a lot of car trips to Wisconsin. This is one of those things that help take away the hours of driving (and help keep my husband awake!). The way it works is that each card has a question on it. Somebody reads the question (in our case, it was my 6 year old. She is learning to read, so what better way to reinforce that skill!). The questions range from what did you want to be when you grew up to who you consider courageous. There are 100 questions, so it will take you a while to get through this pack! My only complaint is that the round carabiner clip broke the first time we used these cards and they've ended up everywhere in my van. However, I would still recommend these for both traveling and the dinner table! It is a great way to keep your family talking and connected.
Since my family has enjoyed the Family Talk game so much, I have arranged for one lucky winner to get their own too! Here's what you need to do:
Head over to the Family Talk website and tell me which Family Talk game you think your family would enjoy the most.
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end December 17th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!