Did you know that 9 out of 10 poison exposures are suspected to be from household products? Have you ever looked at your cleaning products and realized that you have no idea what most of the ingredients are? Did you know that out of the 75,000 registered chemicals out there that only a fraction of them have ever been tested for human health concerns?
What products did you find? Did you know that most carpet cleaners have fumes that can cause cancer and liver damage? Did you know that drain cleaners can cause damage to eyes, skin, mouth, and stomach, and can be fatal if swallowed? Did you know the toilet bowl cleaners are harmful to you by simply breathing during use? I could go on and on. It is actually quite scary when you review the products that you have and what damage they can cause.
What's a person to do? You want your house clean, but you want to take care of your family and environment too (at least, I do). This is where Get Clean steps in. Why should you use their products? First, they are non-toxic and kid safe. They are free of harsh chemical and fumes and still are a high performance cleaner. If their products don't work as well as you want, they will refund your money.
What's the next step? You need to get a Get Clean Starter Kit. This starter kit alone eliminates 108 lbs of packaging waste from the landfill, 248 lb of greenhouse gas emissions, and it is the equivalent of planting ten trees. It also replaces about 830 bottles or boxes of cleaning products you may already have. Here is a list of all the products that are included:
Get Clean Products include:
- Basic H2 Organic Super Concentrated Cleaner 16 oz.
- Basic H2 Organic Super Concentrated Wipes 35 count
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover 32 oz.
- Scour Off™ Heavy-Duty Paste 9 oz.
- Hand Wash 32 oz.
- Dish Wash Concentrate 16 oz .
- Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate 32 oz.
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible Regular or Fragrance Free, 32 oz. (Liquid)
- Soft Fabric Concentrate 32 oz.
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets 80 count
- Hand Wash Decorator Dispenser (2 (aff))
- Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty)
- Nature Bright Dispenser (empty)
Get Clean Caddy includes:
- Spray Bottles (3 (aff))
Windows and Mirrors
- Basic H2 Full Strength Dispenser Bottle with Dropper Tip (1)
- Pump for 32 oz. bottle (2 (aff))
- Laundry Measuring Scoops (2)
- Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
- Cleaning Accessories (4)
Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Super Microfiber Window Cloth
Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
Miracle Scrubber Pad
Now, if you don't want all of this, you are able to order single item things. I know I am looking at the laundry detergent. I hate having a huge container that I cannot lift. Another cool thing about these products is that they actually made Oprah's favorite things list in 2007. We all know what an exclusive list that is!
These are products that are both good for you and your family. I recommend giving them a chance to replace what you are already using. With their money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.