It is hard to believe that summer is almost here! With school letting out comes vacation time. My family and I will be heading off on vacation. Vacations can be expensive, so we have been saving for a while. That’s where the Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card helps. I don’t have to worry about overspending or having to carry a wad of cash!
Using the Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card to budget and pay for your summer outing makes it easy to manage your money. The only thing you have to think about while you’re out is having fun! With a clearly communicated monthly fee plan, the Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card means that confusing fees won’t distract you while you’re enjoying the summer. If your card is lost or stolen while you’re out having fun, don’t worry. Your Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card funds are protected by Visa’s Zero Liability* policy! This is perfect for a person like me. When I have cash, it burns a hole in my pocket. I am much more comfortable with a card!
Getting a Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card is so easy! I was able to run to my local Walgreens to pick one up. I will warn you — they aren’t in with the gift cards. In my Walgreens, they had their own endcap display. I don’t want you to miss seeing them! Cards can be purchased at nationwide retailers like CVS, 7-Eleven, Kmart, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Walmart.
Once you get your card, you need to load it. I loaded mine right at the store. Additional loading options include:
- Direct Deposit – Have your paycheck or government benefits automatically deposited to your card. It’s faster than receiving a paper check and there’s no charge. Direct deposit all or part of your paycheck.
- Reload at a Store – Reloading with cash is fast and easy! Simply swipe your card at the register, and the cash will be automatically loaded to your card. Available at thousands of participating retailers nationwide. Reload fee and limits apply.
- Reload with a check at Walmart – Cash a check at Walmart and reload your card at any register. Must be a preprinted check, like a payroll or government check. Walmart check cashing fees and limits apply. Services not available in all states or stores. Reloads cannot exceed card limits. Your receipt is proof of your load.
- Transfer money from another Green Dot card – It’s free to receive money on your Green Dot card. All the sender needs is a Green Dot card and either your email address or mobile phone number. After the money is sent, you can load it directly to your card (or send it to your PayPal account). Limits apply.
- Transfer money from a bank account – Transfer money from your bank account to your Green Dot card. Choose 1 or 3 business day transfer. Reload fee and limits apply.
This gives you so many way to reload. Honestly, I can’t wait to take it on vacation!
How would you use your Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card?
*Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions, or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Visa Clear Prepaid and Green Dot® Reloadable Prepaid Visa® Card.