This giveaway is now over. The winner is Charlene Kuser. Congrats!
I'm going to let you all in on a secret that I don't even let my husband know. Sometimes, I get lazy and take his shirts to the dry cleaners. That being said, did you realize that 300 million pounds of single use plastic garment bags end up in the landfills??!!??
I know that is a super crazy number, but what if I could tell you that you can help by using The Green Garmento? I like to call it my Dry Cleaning and Laundry OrGREENizer. First, you start by either hanging it upside down or use it like hamper. Everything that goes to the dry cleaners goes into this bag. When full (or when you are ready to go to dry cleaners), just pull the drawstring and throw the strap over your shoulder. No more worries that shirts are still laying in your car! Then instead of using plastic, ask your dry cleaners to put your items into the garment bag. The Green Garmento comes in 9 colors and 4 different sizes, so there is definitely something for your every need. It is made of recyclable non-woven polypropylene. It is breathable and water repellent too. The full length side zipper allows easy access to your clothes. There is also a clear front pocket that allows for your dry cleaning ticket. It holds 10-14 garments.
Now, I did find that my closest dry cleaner would not use this. However, I went to a different dry cleaners that did. 🙂 I actually think this is a pretty good idea. They even sell these directly to dry cleaners who are trying to go green! Since I love this product so much, I've arranged for one of my lucky readers to get one of their own. Here's what you need to do:
Head over to The Green Garmento site and tell me what color you'd like best!
1. Twitter about this contest. You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and/or add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blog Engage, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Share this post on Facebook.
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
7. “Like” Lisa Reviews on Facebook.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets you 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end May 13th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!
- Discovery Girls Giveaway (lisareviews.com)
- #CrushedIt Giveaway! ($25 Dominick's Giftcard!) (mythoughtsideasandramblings.com)
- Camp Packs Giveaway! (lisareviews.com)
- Munchies' Lunch Giveaway (lisareviews.com)
- PRO Ceramic Curling Iron Giveaway (lisareviews.com)
- Vedette Shapewear Giveaway! (lisareviews.com)
- Protect-A-Bed Potty Protection Kit Giveaway (lisareviews.com)