We cannot wait for Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (aff) to come out. Here's the newest trailer and enjoy some of the Guardians of The Galaxy Bark while you watch:
15-20 graham crackers
1 cup brown sugar
2 (aff) sticks of butter
1 cup of chocolate baking chips
1/2 (aff) cup of Purple chocolate melting wafers
1/2 cup of blue chocolate melting wafers
1/2 cup of pink chocolate melting wafers
Star cake sprinkles
Silver cake sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet (like a 15×10) with parchment paper and lightly grease the parchment with cooking spray.
- Line your baking pan with graham crackers
- Set to the side.
- In a small saucepan add your brown sugar and butter and cook on medium stirring frequently
- Once the sugar and butter have combined remove from your heat
- Pour your sugar mix onto the crackers covering all areas from edge to edge
- Make sure it is evenly spread
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbling and caramelized
- Remove from the oven and now add your chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle your chocolate chips to cover all of the crackers
- Cover the pan with foil for 5 minutes
- Place your melting chocolate wafers in a bowl with each color in a separate bowl
- Microwave (aff) at 45 seconds increments until melted
- Repeat process with all three colors
- Begin to drizzle your colored chocolate all over the bark.
- Take a spoon and drag it in different directions to create the cosmic look,.
- Now use your silver cake sprinkles and Star sprinkles and decorate your chocolate before it hardens..
- Place in your refrigerator for 1 hour to harden
Follow GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Guardians
Follow GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/guardiansofthegalaxy/
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 is in theaters May 5th!