Want a great cookie to bring to your next picnic or cookout? These hamburger cookies totally fit the bill!
- 1 box of Nilla wafer cookies
- 1 container of quibblers grasshopper cookies
- 1 tube of red cookie icing
- 1 tube of yellow cookie icing
- 1 bag of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ziplock bag
- 2-3 drops of green food coloring
Take the ziplock bag and pour some coconut into it as well as the green food coloring
Shake the bag until the coconut is all dyed green
Take your Nilla wafer cookies and pair them up
Place your cookie upside down with the top one about the bottom one.
Place a grasshopper cookie on top of the bottom cookie
Take the red icing and drizzle on top of the grasshopper cookie
Take the yellow icing and drizzle on top of the red icing going the opposite way
Add some of the dyed coconut to the icing
Add a small dot of any one of the icings to the bottom of the top cookie and then place the top cookie on to the coconut
Let sit for 30 minutes to harden before enjoying!