Want a great cookie to bring to your next picnic or cookout? These hamburger cookies totally fit the bill!
- 1 box of Nilla wafer cookies
- 1 container of quibblers grasshopper cookies
- 1 tube of red cookie icing
- 1 tube of yellow cookie icing
- 1 bag of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ziplock bag
- 2-3 drops of green food coloring
- Take the ziplock bag and pour some coconut into it as well as the green food coloring
- Shake the bag until the coconut is all dyed green
- Take your Nilla wafer cookies and pair them up
- Place your cookie upside down with the top one about the bottom one.
- Place a grasshopper cookie on top of the bottom cookie
- Take the red icing and drizzle on top of the grasshopper cookie
- Take the yellow icing and drizzle on top of the red icing going the opposite way
- Add some of the dyed coconut to the icing
- Add a small dot of any one of the icings to the bottom of the top cookie and then place the top cookie on to the coconut
- Let sit for 30 minutes to harden before enjoying!