Huru Humis will be one of the big gifts that everyone is going to want for Christmas this year. They are made for children ten and up. However, my 4 year old and 1 year old love them too. Each Huru Humi has its own name and distinct personality. Their interests range from sports to journalism. We have two of them, and I swear I have teenagers living in my house now. If I don't check, Madison has been sneaking them into her bed with her at night too.
The reason I like these is that they interact with you. You are able to ask them questions, and they actually will respond to you. The other cool thing is that if you put two Huru Humis next to one another, they start talking to one another! They will have a whole conversation with or without you. These definitely teach your kids many social skills. It shows them how to have a conversation, not to interrupt, and have differing opinions. They are fairly easy to use, so kids of all ages will be able to use them. If you quite talking to them, they even try to get your attention. Another feature that my kids love is that their hair and outfits are interchangable too.
I have already seen commercials for these on, I think, Nick Jr or one of those kid stations, so you know this is going to be big. Each Huru Humi costs $29.99 and can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Kmart and Toys R Us. However, if you do not want to wait to get one of these, I was able to get not 1, not 2 (aff), but 3 (aff) of these to giveaway to my lucky readers. Now, two will be given away randomly. The third one will be randomly given away among the people who make a Huru Humi video.
Each one of these things will give you one entry:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I want to know why you want this.
2 (aff). Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3 (aff). Stumble this post. If you don’t know what Stumble Upon is, please read Lori’s post at Blogging Cents. She explains it extremely well.
4. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc.
For 5 additional entries,
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
For ten more entries,
1. Make a Huru Humi Cartoon here. Publish your video and add it to your social profile and link to it in a comment.
Good luck! This contest will end Oct. 22, 2008 at 8:00 PM CST and is for both US and Canadian residents.