* You know how to polka, but never tried it sober.
* You know what knee-high by the Fourth of July means.
* You know it is traditional for the bride and groom to go bar hopping between the reception and wedding dance.
* You know the difference between ‘Green' and ‘Red' farm machinery, and would fight with your friends on the playground over which was better!
* You buy Christmas presents at Fleet Farm or Farm and Fleet
* You spent more on beer & liquor than you did on food at your wedding.
* You hear someone use the word ‘oof-dah' and you don't break into uncontrollable laughter..
* You or someone you know was a ‘Dairy Princess' at the county fair.
* You know that ‘combine' is a noun. ( and you just pronounced it as one)
* You let your older siblings talk you into putting your tongue on a steel post in the middle of winter.
* You think Lutheran and Catholic are THE major religions.
* You know that ‘creek' rhymes with ‘pick'.
* Football schedules, hunting season and harvest are all taken into consideration before wedding dates are set.
* A Friday night date is getting a six-pack and taking your girlfriend shining for deer.
* Saturday you go to your local bowling alley.
* There was at least one, if not several, in your class who had to help milk cows in the morning and/or smelled like it.
* You have driven your car on the lake.
* You can make sense of ‘upnort' and ‘baatree'.
* Every wedding dance you have ever been to has the hokey pokey and the chicken dance (aff).
* Your definition of a small town is one that only has one bar.
* The local gas station sells live bait.
* At least twice a year some part of your home (aff) double as a meat processing plant.
* You think that the start of deer season is a national holiday.
* You actually understand these jokes and you will send your Wisconsin friends here to read them!!!!!
* You can go from using your heater to your air-conditioning and back to you heater in your vehicle and it doesn't phase you.
* Not drinking at any major function (i.e.: baptism, graduation, birthday, funeral, family reunion, class reunion, etc.) is an outrage.
* You've been drinking at major functions (see above) since you were 14 years old ( or younger)!!
* You think everybody else has an accent.
* 60 degrees IS summer weather.
* You know what a “regular” is…and probably are one!
* “Upnort” is any town above 29 for you. (And you understood that!)
* “O-ya” is in your daily vocabulary.
* You or someone you know has a permanent campsite not far from your hometown, and you know all the “permanents!”
* EVERY restaurant has a fish special on Friday nights.
Now, as you all may know, I am from Wisconsin and I relate a little to much to a lot of these. I'm surprised I didn't see anything about auto parts or the wonderful smells (besides cows) that you sometimes encounter!