To General Mills. In a couple of hours. Seriously. Though I do know when I'll be back again (Monday night!).
I'm excited. We are a General Mills family. I should take a picture of all the cereal we have at my house at any given time. It's amazing. Okay, not so amazing since I buy it when it's on sale or when I have coupons and then I stock up. However, I am looking forward to seeing my blogger friends. Here's a list of all the wonderful ladies I'll be there with:
- Amanda: Mommy Mandy
- Amanda: Gourmet Mom on the Go
- Brandie: Free Sample Freak
- Elizabeth: Busy Mom
- Erinn: Parenting Our Children
- Gina: The Clan McLeod
- Jennifer: J. Leigh Designz
- Jennifer: The Mom Salon
- Jeri: Pink & Posh
- Jill: Musings from Me
- Julie: Coupon Saving Family
- Julie: Julie’s Journal
- Kate: MomTrends
- Kristin: Our Ordinary Life
- Latricia: 1stopmom
- Leighann: The Full Mommy
- Lindsay: Suburban Turmoil
- Lisa: Growing Up Mo
- Liz: Lizzy Dear’s Life
- Maria: SavingQueen
- Melanie: Little Patch of Sunshine
- Nicole: Being Frugal Is Fabulous
- Stephanie: Katy Couponers
- Toni A Daily Dose of Toni
- Tonya: Small Town Louisiana Girl
If you want to follow this trip with me, the Twitter hashtag for the event is #tabletalk.
Let me honest though, I am slightly worried. As many of you may remember, when I went to Stouffers in April, I came home (aff) to Will being taken by ambulance to the hospital. I pray that doesn't happen again. I know, I know — It was a freak thing and my head knows that. It's just everything else that doesn't seem to get that. However, I did go to BlogHer, and he was fine, so this isn't my first event out.
Now, I have to go pack and take a shower (I know, I know, TMI). Have a great weekend, and I'll see you all when I get back!