This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Lisa L. Congrats!
If you have little ones, you know my pain. I can't tell you how many times a night I hear that it is too dark in a room, and I have to get up and turn a light on for Will. However, Kidswitch is now to the rescue!
Kidswitch is an multi award winning product that puts lightswitches in reach and affords toddlers the independence of turning on and off lights by themselves, freeing parents from this repetitive task and allowing toddlers to learn good “green” energy saving habits! Once installed (which is pretty easy), your kids can turn the lights on and off without a problem. This is one of those items that slap yourself on the head and wonder (aff) “why didn't I think of that”. I love that you can get these to work no matter what kind switch you have (however, you do have to make sure you order the correct kind.)
Since I think this is a great product, I've arranged for one of my lucky readers to receive one also! Here's what you need to do:
Tell me what room you'd use this in!
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
7. Like Kidswitch on Facebook.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets you 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end January 16th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!