I can not wait for spring, and am super excited for the warmer weather and sunshine. I look forward to the grass turning green, trees starting to bud and flowers starting to bloom. Of course, I’m thrilled that Easter is just around the corner too, and I’ve got a tutorial for lavender bunny soaps to share, perfect for the occasion!
These lavender bunny soaps smell amazing, and are a very cute seasonal addition to your bathroom counter. They would be great to fill in Easter baskets too, or wrapped in cello bags to share with your co-workers and friends.
This recipe will fill 16 of the bunny cavities.
- 1 pound Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 4 drops Lavender Soap Colorant
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Bunny Soap/Candy Mold
- Large Pyrex measuring cup
- Wooden stir stick
- Melt the soap in the microwave for 30 seconds. If not fully melted, put on for 10 second intervals until completely melted.
- Add the soap colorant and essential oil. Stir well.
- Pour into Soap mold. Spray lightly with rubbing alcohol to reduce bubbles.
- Let stand for about 2 hours, then remove from mold.