This post was sponsored by Doctor On Demand as part of a Blog Blast Activation for Influence Central.
Doctor On Demand is the fastest, most convenient way to see a doctor from the comfort of home. It is something that I think everybody can and should use! Here are 5 reasons why:
- Medical visits are just $40 or less. Doctor On Demand is covered by many health plans. Your visit may be fully or partially covered by your health plan or employer!
- When you or your kids are sick, you want to feel better fast and see a doctor right away. The average wait time to see a Doctor On Demand physician is just 3 minutes!
- Doctor On Demand provides video visits with board-certified physicians and psychiatrists, and doctorate-level psychologists via smartphones, tablets, and computers. Rather than self-diagnosing or visiting a social forum for medical advice, you can get a second opinion directly from board certified, licensed doctors. (We’ve all been there!)
- Quick prescriptions. Most of us would rather have an online video visit than an in-office visit to obtain common primary care prescriptions like allergies & asthma, acne or other skin issues, and can provide prescription refills!
- Last but not least, here is a code you can use to get $10 off your first visit! Just use promo code: UNCREATIVE10
What would you use Doctor On Demand for?