This post was sponsored by Doctor On Demand as part of a Blog Blast Activation for Influence Central.
Doctor On Demand is the fastest, most convenient way to see a doctor from the comfort of home. It is something that I think everybody can and should use! Here are 5 reasons why:
- Medical visits are just $40 or less. Doctor On Demand is covered by many health plans. Your visit may be fully or partially covered by your health plan or employer!
- When you or your kids are sick, you want to feel better fast and see a doctor right away. The average wait time to see a Doctor On Demand physician is just 3 minutes!
- Doctor On Demand provides video visits with board-certified physicians and psychiatrists, and doctorate-level psychologists via smartphones, tablets, and computers. Rather than self-diagnosing or visiting a social forum for medical advice, you can get a second opinion directly from board certified, licensed doctors. (We’ve all been there!)
- Quick prescriptions. Most of us would rather have an online video visit than an in-office visit to obtain common primary care prescriptions like allergies & asthma, acne or other skin issues, and can provide prescription refills!
- Last but not least, here is a code you can use to get $10 off your first visit! Just use promo code: UNCREATIVE10
What would you use Doctor On Demand for?
The Cubicle Chick says
What a wonderful service, especially busy parents and families. Thanks for sharing.
Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle says
I absolutely love Doctor on Demand. I’ve used it several times, and it is such a time saver. The docs know their stuff, too.
Kelly Hutchinson says
That sounds like a really great service! I definitely need to check it out, for sure!
Gwendolyn Mulholland says
I will need to check it out because there are times that you just want a quick opinion and this would save time. I like that you can save on your first visit. Thanks for sharing.
This sounds like a great service. I love that this is covered by a lot of health plans.
Doctor on Demand sounds great, I love that there are options like this available to us. Thank for the discount offer!
William Sweeney says
I hate having to take kids to the waiting room at doctor’s office. What a great way to get seen for quick things.
Melissa Dixon says
This looks like such a great service. It is going to help so many people.
I hate dragging a sIck kid out just to sit in a room full of more germs! This is a great alternative for mInor illnesses.
Up Run For Life says
I love Doctor On Demand. Our family had used it several times. It is perfect for those illnesses where you are sick but don’t want to deal with sitting in a waiting room with other sick people.
I love Doctor on Demand. It’s so great for those that can’t get to the doctor but need to ask questions. Great service too!
Tiffany Hathorn says
This seems like a cool option for those times when you aren’t deathly ill and just need to ask questions or get a prescription
Ann Bacciaglia says
Ten dollars off of your first visit is a great deal. This would be so handy to use when you can not get in to see your Doctor right away.
Sounds great not having to go to the Drs office Every time you get sick! I have 2 little ones and being able to get things done without leaving home or finding a sitter is a plus : )
Sounds like a great service when yoi need quick advice and your real dr is unavailable.
I’ve used DOD before and it was so convenient! I love skipping the waiting room.
Dina Demarest says
I have friends that have told me about Doctors On Demand before and it sounds amazing!
I’ve heard a lot of great things about Doctor on Demand. Sounds really great and convenient. We need to take a look into it.
Michele D says
I’ve tried this service before and thought it was great. Being able to speak to a doctor who is nearby is wonderful.