This giveaway is over. The winner is Judy Brittle. Congrats!
If you've got kids like mine who want to help out in the kitchen, then the Pretend & Play Bakery (aff) Set is something you need to get for your house. This 31 piece set has everything they could ever need. The eggs crack open, cookies are in 4 shapes to cut out, the pie can be filled, and the bread can be cut. There is even measuring cups and spoons! The pieces are large and definitely make them feel as if they are part of your kitchen. Madison has a play kitchen that this works well with. We were able to fill the pie and put it into the play oven (though we made cookies and she stuck them in the microwave (aff)). I love that is a toy that doesn't require batteries and makes my kids use their imagination. I've been able to use this set to distract my kids while I am cooking — I have them make pretend food while I am cooking. This is for 3 and up, but again, Will was able to play with most of this also.
Now, I know you want this for your house. Here's what you need to do:
Leave a comment on this post. Besides this, which Pretend & Play set would you love to try out or which set do you know your kids will love?
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. Or use something like this:
RT @blm03 is giving away a Pretend & Play Bakery (aff) Set!
2. Stumble this post.
3. Add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
4. Add my badge to your sidebar:
If this isn't working, please let me know. For some reason, WordPress seems to be eating the code up when I post. Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
2. Sign up for my free newsletter!
This contest is for US and Canada residents and will end at June 6th at noon CST! Good Luck!!!