The winners are Andrea, Karen M, and Sue E. Congrats!
Edited to add: Hasbro wants to give 3 (aff) Lisa Reviews readers their own Mr. Potato Head! Read below for how to enter!
I absolutely adore all the cute Mr. Potato Head getups that there are now out there, and Mr. Potato Head Trick or Tater does not disappoint. Not only do I love it, my kids do too! First off, the eyes glow in the dark. How cool is that? I love that it comes with a ghost getup and a Dracula get up too! You get the ghost costume, glow-in-the-dark eyes, shoes, 2 (aff) vampire ears, two arms, a set of fangs, nose, pumpkin trick or treat basket, and a hat. Will has literally walked around the house with Mr. Potato Head for several days making ghost noises. Let's just say Halloween will be fun at my house this year!
On a more serious note, Mr. Potato Head Trick or Tater is a good quality toy for any kid aged 2 (aff) and up. It holds up over time. I love that you can store the extra pieces in his back/butt. I love that the pieces are interchangeable, and it forces my kids to use their imagination (though I swear I have a Picasso on my hands sometimes). Most of all, I love that my kids can play with something I had from my childhood.
I just found out that I've got 3 (aff) of these guys to giveaway! Here's what you need to do:
Head over to the Hasbro site and tell which one is your favorite Mr. Potato Head!
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2. Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3. Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!