The brand new trailer and poster for Disney’s live-action adaptation of “Aladdin,” directed by Guy Ritchie and starring Will Smith, Mena Massoud and Naomi Scott, is here! Be sure to check it out! “Aladdin” flies into theaters nationwide May 24, 2019!
A thrilling and vibrant live-action adaptation of Disney’s animated classic, “Aladdin” is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future. Directed by Guy Ritchie, who brings his singular flair for fast-paced, visceral action to the fictitious port city of Agrabah, “Aladdin” is written by John August and Ritchie based on Disney’s “Aladdin.” The film stars Will Smith as the Genie; Mena Massoud as Aladdin; Naomi Scott as Jasmine; Marwan Kenzari as Jafar; Navid Negahban as the Sultan; Nasim Pedrad as Dalia and Billy Magnussen as Prince Anders.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyAladdin
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyAladdin
In celebrating this movie, I have a great Aladdin Oreo recipe for your to enjoy while you enjoy the trailer!
- 1 silicon chocolate covered Oreo mold
- 1 silicon mini genie lamp mold
- 1 bag of turquoise candy melts
- 2 - 4 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 container of grey fondant
- 1 can of gold edible spray dust
- 1 sheet of spirals stencil
- 1 package of mini Oreos
- Pinch off about 1 teaspoon of grey fondant and mold it into the fondant mold
- Allow fondant to sit in the mold for a few minutes before carefully removing
- Repeat steps for 11 more Genie lamps
- Place the Genie lamps onto a sheet of paper towel
- Spray the Genie lamps with the gold spray and set aside
- Using a double boiler, melt the candy melts until smooth
- Mix in 2-4 tbsp coconut oil until the candy melts is smooth and thin
- Spoon in about 2 tbsp of the candy melts into 12 molds
- Place a mini Oreo into the center of the mold
- Scoop 2 more tbsp of the candy melts on top of the Oreos
- Lightly lift the mold up and carefully tap it on the counter to smooth out the candy melt
- Allow the candy melts to harden for an hour
- Remove the chocolate covered Oreos from the molds and place onto a cookie sheet
- Carefully place the spiral stencil on top of the Oreo and spray with the gold edible spray.
- Carefully lift up the stencil and repeat step with remaining chocolate covered Oreos
- Carefully peel off a Genie lamp and place onto the center of the Oreo
- Allow Oreos to dry for 30 minutes before enjoying!