This giveaway is now over. The winner is Lisa L. Congrats!
ReadyLeash is one of those products. It is an innovative, NON-retractable dog leash with bags built-in! This leash uses the highest quality metal hardware available and resilient nylon webbing. The ReadyLeash comes in 2 (aff) different sizes (5/8? and 1?) and 6 different colors! The ReadyLeash features a comfort-grip handle with an integrated poop bag dispenser. The bags simply pull out like tissues and refills easily pop into the handle. The ReadyLeash comes equipped with an adjustable lead (range 4-6 ft) and 1 roll of 15 biodegradable Readybags.
This leash has come in extremely handy for us for several reasons. First, who can't use bags attached to the leash? It's way better than stashing a bunch in your pocket before you talk your dog for a walk. A problem we were having was that in less than a day, Daisy was chewing through leashes (even if they weren't on her. She's find it and chew them to shreds). This is made with a much better material, and she pretty much leaves it alone. Daisy also was “fixed” on Monday, so we are only allowed to take her out on a leash to do her business. Since the leash is adjustable, we are able to let her have the full 6 feet while she takes care of her business and then shorten the leash to 4 feet when we walk her.
ReadyLeash is a high quality leash that I would recommend for any dog owners. Since we liked it so much, I've arranged for one of my lucky readers to get one of their own! Here's what you need to do:
Tell me why you want this leash.
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end December 24th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!