Who doesn’t a love a great Mickey Mouse recipe? I know I do! I love something I can quickly and easily make for my kids or a school treat! These Rice Krispie Mickey Mouse Treats fit that bill!
Rice Krispies Mickey Mouse Treats
- Mickey Mouse Head Cookie Cutter - https://amzn.to/3a3xC8C
- Cookie sheet - https://amzn.to/2w9iNTu
- Bowls - https://amzn.to/3c7huEV
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1 10 oz bag Marshmallows
- 6 C Rice Krispies cereal
- Gel food coloring Red and black
- Baking spray
- Melt butter in a large pot over low heat. Dump in the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix in the cereal. Coat a spatula with butter and stir the rice krispies until they are well coated.
- Divide the mixture evenly into two bowls.
- In bowl #1, add several drops of red gel food coloring. Mix well with your hands. (Coat your hands with shortening or butter to prevent burning).
- In bowl #2, add several drops of black gel food coloring. Mix well with your hands. (Coat your hands with shortening or butter to prevent burning).
- Spray the cookie sheet with the baking spray.
- Starting with the red treat mixture, using a buttered spatula, press the mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Using the buttered spatula, press the original treat mixture into the cookie sheet.
- With the black treat mixture, press this mixture into the cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool.
- Using the Mickey Mouse Head Cookie Cutter, cut out Mickeys one color at a time.
- Place the Rice Krispie Mickeys on a clean cookie sheet or stack the three colored heads on top of each other.