As a mom, it's hard to find cute T-shirts for boys. When you have a girl, there are racks and racks and racks of stuff for them. If you have a boy, not so much. You are lucky sometimes to even find one rack! That is why I was excited to find out about Shirts That Go. A dad founded this company, because he was having the same problems I was. He decided to create a line of T-shirts that appeal to kids that love vehicles (and what boys don't?). I personally love that their shirts depicted real vehicles — they don't make them cartoonish at all. They have everything from train t-shirts to fire truck t-shirts to airplane t-shirts. The graphic fills almost the whole shirt too. I've listened to Will go “Choo – Choo Train” all morning. He just adores his shirt. The shirts are made out of cotton, and I have to admit this is one of the softest shirts he owns. I also love that this T-shirt is long. My kids have long bodies and this T-shirt will fit him for a while!
Here's what you need to do:
Check out the Shirts That Go site and tell me which shirt you'd want!
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify. Or use something like this:
@blm03 is giving away a T-shirt from @shirtsthatgo. Enter here: http://ow.ly/1IzEq
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Follow Shirts That Go on Twitter.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2 (aff). Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add @blm03 to any of your Twitter Lists.
4. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
5. Like Shirts That Go on Facebook
6. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Take the Shirts That Go survey and help pick what the next shirt design is going to be!
This contest will end May 29th at noon CST! Good Luck!