I would love to meet Jeremy Schoemaker of ShoeMoney and Ted Murphy of Izea at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March. They are offering a flight to Austin (within the continental US), 3 nights hotel, conference pass and $1,000 spending cash to the person who has the best reason they should go. Well, I have 10 reasons. You can pick which one you like best:
10. I've never been to Texas and probably will never go unless I win this trip.
9. I'm a stay at home (aff) mom of two wonderful children who desperately needs a break. I can easily clear my schedule for this.
7. Since I am a PR0 now, I can definitely spend (whoops, I mean use) $1,000.
6. I already have an IZEA shirt that I got at PostieCon, so you wouldn't have to bring me another one (unless you want).
5. I have a laptop (aff) so I could live blog the conference.
4. I could sweet talk advertisers while we are there. I talked to a couple of advertisers at Blogworld about how great of a company IZEA is.
3. I would truly enjoy and cherish the time I could spend with the two most important men on the internet.
2 (aff). My birthday is March 20th, so you could just consider it an early birthday present.
1. When I saw Jeremy's picture, I realized we need more licking of bald mens' heads.
That makes excellent reality TV. Courtney may have started a movement.
What do you think? Do I deserve to go or what?