This giveaway is now over. The winner is Christine. Congrats!
I love seeing stenciling on walls. It always look elegant and always dresses up a room. That is why I was so happy to try out The Simple Stencil wall transfers on my walls at home (aff). First, we tried one in Will's room:
Doesn't that look awesome? The best part — I did this by myself. You don't need help to put these up (though help is always welcome!). The directions that come with these wall transfers make it super simple. I was also able to put up this wall transfer:
Don't those look awesome. It literally took me an entire day to find what I wanted, because The Simple Stencil just has so many good designs to pick from. You can customize these as much as you want, create whatever size you want, and even use your own saying if you want! I've been walking around my house finding other places to put another one of these up! That's how much I love this! My husband (who normally is completely oblivious — this is the same guy who didn't notice that I took six inches off my hair one time) even noticed that I put this up, and he loves it too!
Since I'm in love with The Simple Stencil, I've arranged for one of my lucky readers to get a $30 gift card, so you can pick out something that will look just as awesome in your home (aff). Here's what you need to do:
Head over to The Simple Stencil. Tell me what design you'd spend your gift card on!
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2 (aff). Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
7. Follow The Simple Stencil on Twitter.
8. Like The Simple Stencil on Facebook.
9. Leave a comment on The Simple Stencil's Blog.
10. Sign up for The Simple Stencil's Newsletter.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
3 (aff). Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end October 1st at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!