This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Michelle. Congrats!
The Spin & Go Touchless Cleaning System is pretty easy to use. First, you fill the bucket that comes with it with water. Clean all the hard surfaces you want to clean. Put the mop into the water, and then put it in that little white basket that you see. Then you hit the pedal on the side of the bucket a few times to spin dry the mop!
There are definitely some pros and cons with the mop. The things I didn't like:
1. I wish the fibers would be longer. It only seemed to clean a small area.
2 (aff). There was no way to scrub a stubborn stain or sticky spot on the floor.
The things I did like:
1. It dried super fast. One half of the kitchen was already dried when I finished the kitchen!
2 (aff). You are able to get into weird small places pretty easy with it.
3 (aff). It was super easy to put the mop head on. The mop head is also machine washable.
I also would find this kind of mop extremely helpful to people who can't wring out a traditional mop. Anybody can hit the pedal and make it go!
I have arranged for one of my lucky readers to get one of their Spin & Go Touchless Cleaning Systems. Here's what you need to do:
Check out the Spin & Go website and tell me why you'd like to try this out!
Each of these gives you one additional entry:
1. Twitter about this contest. I’ve made it super easy by adding a tweet button up by the title of this post! You can do this daily — just leave me a comment letting me know.
2. Stumble this post and add this post to other social media sites like Digg, Kirtsy, Blogging Zoom, Reddit, Propeller, Etc. (1 entry for each social network).
3 (aff). Comment on any other post on this blog. (1 entry for each post). Let me know which posts you commented on.
4. Like this post on Facebook. (I've included a like button at the beginning and end of this post to make it super easy).
5. Add this to any forums you belong too. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
6. Add this to any linky contest lists.
Each of these gives you 5 additional entries:
1. Blog about this on your blog. Please give me the URL, so I can verify.
2. Subscribe to this blog using either my email or RSS feed
3. Add my badge to your sidebar (each blog gets your 5 additional entries):
Each of these will give you 10 additional entries:
1. Sign up for my free newsletter!
2. Subscribe via Kindle for this blog!
This contest will end October 24th at 11:59 pm CST! Good Luck!
This post was written for Family Review Network & Spin & Go who provided the complimentary product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest review